Stories&Photographs

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hugs

It has been 3 long weeks since I left school. Well, I really didn't leave, it's just that, it's summer.

I've been depressed for a while now. And lately I've been reflecting too. I realized that I haven't had a hug since man, I meant, since last Tuesday. That was from Eunice! I love you, Eunice. Anyway, that was one of the few times I visited school and I only received one hug. I didn't see all my classmates, that's why.

As I have said, I've been down for a while now and I've been reflecting why. I haven't answered the "Why?" yet but I believe that the cure lies somewhere, lurking out there. Yes, I believe that the cure is a hug. Uhhlots of hugs. I used to get lots of hugs. We give hugs all the timelunch time, Math time, whichever time. We also give different kinds of hugsbig hugs from Billy [or PJ, though his can be very constricting], surprise hugsmine usually comes from Effie (she hugs you from behind), group hugsthis happens during someone's birthday, or when we won or when someone's really sad. You can also just walk on the corridors, arms spread out, then hug an innocent passer-by. LOL. This one is an exaggeration. I do that only when I know who the innocent passer-by is. Anyway, I can't think of any more kinds if hugs because my brain tends to shut down when I feel this way. Sometimes, all replies I can manage to think of to tell my chatmates and textmates are dumb replies. Sigh.

"Hugs are not only nice, but are needed. Hugs can relieve pain and depression. Can make the healthier happier, and the most secure even more so. Hugging feels good and overcomes fear."

"Hugging is an amazing medicine. It transfers energy, and gives the person hugged an emotional boost. Someone somewhere said, one needs four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance, and twelve for growth. A hug makes one feel good." -Sean Carter






*HUGS* TOTAL!
Give me a hug!

Get hugs of your own

4 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

*HUG* I love you, Alyzza!!! *another hug*

April 24, 2008 6:43 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

I love you, too! *BIG HUG*

April 24, 2008 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alyzza! i miss you.Ü HUG. hug. hug.! :)

==patrice.Ü

April 28, 2008 8:20 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

patrice! i miss you more. and i'll miss you. *hugs back*

April 28, 2008 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home