Stories&Photographs

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Deities Are Back

Due to some reasons, our classes today were scheduled at 1pm which meant that I spent the whole morning in our house!

I was happy to learn that until 7am this morning. I woke to read my text messages then I heard weird songs from outside my room. The sounds were vague and I was still too sleepy to see what was outside so I slept again, thinking that maybe I was just imagining things.

I woke again at around 9am. It was already late--I still needed to do my Filipino homework--so I decided to get up. And I noticed that the weird songs I heard earlier were still playing. So I went out to see where the weird songs were coming from. I was surprised to see two people--whom my mom had invited--singing in front of the altar.

I thought that they would be gone. The sculpture of Lady Fatima, which my mom and her friends are praying the novena to two weeks ago, was long gone. So I thought that they would never be coming back.

Click here to know how my sister's night went during the last night of the sculpture in our house. I hated being forced to do this and that with my mom's friends. I hated it so bad that I made up lame excuses just to skip those nights. Actually, I only did that once which made me miss my sister's encounter with the deities. Also, I promised myself that if I was forced to pray the rosary again--which always made me cry, I'd cut my wrists. LOL. That was how I hated being forced to do things I don't like. Not that I'm an atheist. I believe in God. I believe that there is a God. And I have my own ways of showing it. I used to stop by the church to pray after school. And when I pray, I pray in the church. I pray so solemn that I cry. I can't even remember a time when I prayed in there that I didn't cry. The church is where I pray, I confess, and I repent. Aside from that, I believe that by simply showing kindness to the beings God made is a sign of fearing Him. And I know that He knows it. Because He is God.

My sister once told me that she will never return home, after her encounter with the deities, which is found when you click the link above. It scared me, honestly. I mean, who will believe me when all those people tell lies about me? My mom believes what those people say. But I believe what my sister says. Thankfully, I haven't had an encounter with them yet like my sister had.

Anyway, I left for school at around 12 noon, leaving my mom and her friends behind. BTW, 3-4 people came to sing too at around 11am.

And after spending 5 hours at school, I'm finally back home. And I was SO surprised to see them still singing. And my mom even asked me to pay respects to them, which I obediently did for I hate to argue. It won't be so hard, anyway.

The worst part is that she does not have time to tell the maids to give me a good meal yet she has time to offer the paranormal beings food. She knows that I hate eating the same things. So I was forced to skip lunch.

To my sister Angel, be quiet about this, okay?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

O_O

Wah, I read your sister's blog and I was weirded out. We have something like that, too. The Mama Mary Statue stays at our house for about a week and every night, the ladies of the house pray the rosary together (actually, I like praying, and when we sing, I sing really loud XD LOL). But I guess I'll be too scared to experience what your sister said. *shudder*

BTW, pano mo nagagawang justified yung posts mo? ^_^ Thanks~~

March 12, 2008 11:59 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

I was relieved to know that someone I know could relate to what I was going through. Hehe.

BTW, it's good to know you like praying with people! Hehe. I prefer to pray alone [because I always cry when I pray].

About justifying posts, if you work under 'create' tab which is under 'posting' tab, you'll see the 'justify' icon in line with the font-customizing icons. Just above the white space where you start to write your thoughts. ^^

March 13, 2008 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buti na lang ndi kami naggaganyan sa bahay. basahin ko rin blog ng ate mo. ^^

March 14, 2008 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah.That's �ber creepy. I'd rather watch Soulja boy's concert than to actually hear paranormal, weird, and creepy beings sing.

March 14, 2008 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grabe naman....

it's like what we have here, and it's also recurring!

i'm so scared that maybe one night...

THEY WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT US TOO!

ok, your event will give me creeps!

March 16, 2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

wahaha. bkt caluya? pano ba ung sa inyo?

March 16, 2008 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home