Stories&Photographs

Friday, December 07, 2007

nemesis1216

Nemesis1216, my thief, finally became an assassin. Yey!

I found the second test hard because it has a time limit, traps, and optical illusions (wahahaha). I had tried it a thousand times but I never passed. So I became frustrated and played O2jam instead. I found myself seeing my "assassin hopes" shattered. After all the things my character had been through, she won't become an assassin. I hate repeating things and waiting for so long for your turn to take the test. Fortunately, kind Miguel volunteered to take the test for me. He did it yesterday. Let me tell you how it went.

I was so stressed and frustrated yesterday because of some things. Then came Miguel's PM saying something like, "Alyzza, may ginagawa ka ba? Sorry.
May nangyari sa character mo. Dapat ikaw makakita. Busy ka ba? Tingnan mo na ngayon." This made me even more stressed and frustrated so I answered, "Waah! Ano na naman ginawa mo?", thinking about how my character was silenced because he sent a spam [or something like that]. To myself I said, "What could he have possibly done again? What did he do to my beloved character?" Because I am very much concerned about my character, I immediately logged in the server, breaking my promise never to play Ragnarok during weekdays. Then I was directed to the Character Select screen and noticed something different. Nemesis1216's not wearing her filthy thief clothes anymore! She has become an assassin! So I thanked Miguel for doing the test for me then he bragged about how he found the test so easy. In spite of his bragging, I promised to be kind to him the next day as a thank you-gift, which I failed to do. Anyway, Miguel, salamat talaga. Bukas na lang ako magpapasalamat ng lubusan. Wahaha.

I logged in the server right after I got home because of my excitement. I kept myself off Ragnarok for a week, why shouldn't I feel excited? Besides, nemesis1216 just turned into an assassin. While playing, I admired at how pretty my character looks like. Like me, Pride, nemesis1216 is vain too.

Nemesis1216 leaving the Assassin Guild having passed the tests


I liked nemesis1216's new clothes and the way she sits, which reminds me, I sit exactly like that in front of the computer.


Nemesis1216 battling golems and metallers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adik! Puro ka laro. Mag-aral ka nga!!!

-Silent Hill's cow

December 08, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

creepy naman. nagcocomment ung carrion sa silent hill.

carrion- A large, reanimated creature that appears to be a skinned cow or bull, dragging its head along the ground. Although the creatures are quite slow and can be easily out run, if given the opportunity they will launch at Travis with considerable strength and knock him off his feet with their head. The Carrion is a symbol of all the roadkill that Travis has driven by and seen. (wikipedia)

December 08, 2007 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home