Stories&Photographs

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Tired

I still haven't forgot about our performance so let me start from some speech choir-related stuff.
"Alyzza, grabe ka kanina. Ang landi mo." That was from Ate Daphne. To myself I said, What? I am Pride not Lust. Maybe that's because I looked myself in the mirror right in front of the judges to portray "excessive love of one's self" or pride. The guts, wahaha. Well, I guess that's a compliment.

I was also happy to hear from the people that we (the sins) suited our roles. We looked really evil.

Billy told me that she noticed that our section was the vainest. We took the most pictures, of different poses, and in many, different locations (for the sins).

I wanted to go home right after I got out of bed. The camp was canceled during the night because of the curfew the coup d'etat in Manila caused. But we insisted on staying for the night since it's too late to go home. It's already 12mn and they expect us to go home? Anyway, we got what we want, we spent the night at school. Surprisingly, the daytime activities of the camp was held which was opposite to their announcement last night. Aargh. Since students are not allowed to leave the school without their parents and my dad couldn't pick me up, I joined the activities.

I really didn't want to join but Kriselle looked so piteous. Our group needed some more players so I agreed to join since I was so idle that time, sleeping. The game was simple. You have to pass a message to one player by acting it out. It wasn't so fun because we were so exposed to the sun. My left ear was burning. We won, though, and I don't know how since we only got two answers correct.

After waiting 3 more hours, my dad finally came to pick us up. Finally.

I still haven't slept long enough to ease the stress the competition left me because we went straight to the mall upon reaching home. Then I stayed up late to play Ragnarok because I wanted to make my character an assassin. And I woke up early for the MTAP and performed with the MSHS Rondalla in the Victory Christian Fellowship in Festival Mall.

This is nemesis1216, base level 54 and job level 40. I still haven't changed my character's job because I find the Assassin Test frustrating. I need help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word verification of the night: otgmj
Tired? You shouldn't be.

For every toil, there's victory.
A message from the man with(out) the hoe.

Look up. It's bright. Let your pride be seen. ^^

December 08, 2007 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home