Stories&Photographs

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sleepover at School II

"Bangag ba 'ko?" That was the question in my mind until now. I was really bothered when Leizle suddenly said loudly, "Bangag ka. Magsuklay ka nga!". My first thought was "What? I just combed my hair. I always do. People always see me combing my hair everywhere, everytime".

Tolits repeatedly says "Bangag ka lang, Leizle" which kind of comforted me. Dahil si Leizle ang bangag, hindi ako.

I sat on an armchair, watching the girls eat breakfast. I don't eat breakfast during camps. I don't eat breakfasts, actually. I puke at the thought of having food on my tongue very early in the morning when I just woke up. Aside from watching the girls eating, I also watched Miguel and Rabbi trying to sleep. Watching Harvey was fun, too. After sleeping on the floor, he then slept comfortably on the pile of armchairs.

News came that they're allowing the students to return home already. The camp haven't even started yet. There were no games yet. It was because of a typhoon coming, 'Hanna'. I remembered a person from our class who thought that 'Hanna' was a cute name for a typhoon compared to 'Goring'. Then another person said that it's 'Hannah' without the h which, kind of, destroyed the other person's hopes.

I sent my dad a message telling him that the camp was postponed because of the typhoon. He didn't reply but I waited for an hour. I sat in front of our room, watching the rain pour while waiting for a silver car to appear. An hour passed but no silver car arrived. Since I missed my bed so much already, I decided to go home alone, as the rain poured. I really hated having to commute on rainy day [with a large, brown paper bag full of stuff I lent to my classmates]. I pity seeing myself in the mirror, tired, *raccoon-like [because of my eye bags], wet and having a lot of stuff to carry (a small bag and the large paper bag). Pitying myself reminds me that I haven't tasted a real meal since yesterday. I haven't eaten lunch yesterday because we were so busy and my dinner was just a very sweet cake from Red Ribbon. My breakfast this morning was a lollipop from Chester and I skipped lunch, again, because I was asleep. And dinner isn't ready yet.

Going back, after checking my emails and doing my usual online routine, I slumped on my warm bed and snoozed. After 6 hours, I woke up and checked my emails again, did my online routine and blogged the science camp.

It's not really a camp because of the storm. Porks was right, it was just like a sleepover. Anyway, Joyce said that they're planning to make up for the activities we missed.

Note: * from Joyce's vocabulary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification for the day: eugasuz

well, i agree it was a sleepover. but still, if you'll talk to joyce, she may probably say it's hell out there in the rain.

salamat sa pagsuporta sa aming pinaghirapan!

September 30, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

I didn't enjoy much... I didn't feel well, so I was really in a mood to go home by that time... (sorry, nicko, joyce... *bow*) but it's okay, I hope you eat well next time!!! Maybe you'll just suddenly faint from hunger or get sick and that would be bad!

October 01, 2007 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home