Stories&Photographs

Monday, September 03, 2007

Books, Shirts and Tigers

Wah!! I forgot to publish my birthday post. It's sooo late, sorry.

A birthday is just like any other day, for me. I mean, you get another year older, how's that?

Well, my birthday won't be that special if it wasn't for III-Feynman.
I didn't even feel like it was a must-celebrate day if it wasn't for them. It was touching to be mobbed and hugged by people saying a "happy birthday". I was also happy to find that Miguel didn't my mind my irresponsibilityI forgot to do something I was supposed to do for him. That morning, Joyce told me about the shrine they made for me. It was a bunch of presents on my desk. Haha. It was also fun listening to the story of each presentabout how Joyce couldn't buy me a decent card, about how Effie forgot to bring her gift and she went back to get it, about how Momo couldn't wrap her gift and about how early Mikko's gift came.

Seriously, III-Feynman were the first people to greet me. Nobody greeted me at home. My little sister was like, "Ay! Birthday mo pala ngayon." but she didn't manage to utter a "happy birthday". The only family member that greeted me was my dad. He called on the phone to greet me. The Soundclick and Care2 teams also sent me "happy birthday" emails.

I remembered my birthday last year. My mom and my uncle called very early in the morning to greet me. Some of my relatives even sent me an ecard.

Well, that's how the day went.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification of the day: mxrej

promise. ngayon ko lang talaga nabasa ito.

well, i don't have regrets on that fateful day of September 5, 2007. I greeted you. At least. xD

October 31, 2007 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta get used to it. I remember 2 or 3 of my birthdays nobody even remembered. Really it's not about how many people remembered your birthday or how many gifts you got. It's about what being one year older means to you. Ideally for me it is about looking back one year before and looking forward to one year ahead. You can take it from there.

Ate Ange

October 31, 2007 2:48 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

i forgot to mention harvey's greeting. it was soo touching. he sent me a text message with a 'happy birthday' and a very long greeting. his reason was, "sulitin ang piso".

November 03, 2007 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home