Stories&Photographs

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Learning Cooking

My mom went to her doctor today. We were expecting the doctor to tell my mom that she can live "normally" again. It means that she can cook, prepare her own food and stay beside us. For the past few days we buy cooked food, prepare our mom's meals (she uses disposable plates, cups, spoons and forks), and maintain an arm's length distance from he. She even uses a bathroom different from ours!

Anyway, the doctor just checked on my mom and told her to keep following the rules. We were so disappointed.

When she got home, she asked me if I could cook. Of course I said no. But remembering that I miss our "own" food, I said yes. She said that she'd be there in the kitchen, giving instructions as I cook. I haven't tried cooking yet, my first class [with my mom] will be tonight.

When I was younger, I used to watch my mom cook. Now my mom will watch me. Let's just see how our food will turn out tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

You are working really hard. I admire you for being so composed in this kind of situation. I'm sorry about your mom. I didn't know before. I hope everything turns out okay! But still, you're doing a great job handling things and I'm sure that the food will be good! *winks* You're great! BTW, I'm excited to see you this monday!! Excited! SU~! *BIG HUGGGGG*

May 30, 2007 10:47 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

*BIG HUG din*

i'm excited to see you too [and the others]!!!

thankfully, andami nila nakain. pati mom ko na laging walang gana kumain napakain ko ng madami. YEY!!

May 31, 2007 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home