Stories&Photographs

Monday, April 16, 2007

P&P Fever

Elizabeth: I couldn't sleep.
Mr. Darcy: Nor I. My aunt...
Elizabeth: Yes, she was here.
Mr. Darcy: How can I ever make amends for such behavior?
Elizabeth: After what you've done for Lydia and,
for
Jane,
I suspect,it is I who should be making amends.
Mr. Darcy: You must know. Surely you must know it was all
for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. You spoke
with my aunt last night
and it has taught me to hope as I'd
scarcely allowed myself before.
If your feelings are still
what they were last April, tell me so at once.
My affections
and wishes have not changed. But one word from you will
silence me forever.
If, however,your feelings have
changed...


...I would have to tell you, you have bewitched me, body
and soul, and I love...I love... I love you.

I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
Elizabeth: Well, then.


Anyway, Kriselle recommended a good book that's similar to this. I read
some reviews about "Pride, Prejudice and Jasmin Field" and it's like the
21st century version of Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice". Hmm.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to watch it again!wahaha. are you going to buy the book?i want to but i don't have money. i'm broke.

April 16, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

how will you watch it again?

i might buy the book later. im broke too.

April 16, 2007 5:39 PM  
Blogger louzeth said...

ahahaha!!! mganda b ung bo0k?? gust0 q mbsa!! grabeh.. haha.. nageenglish kau!! mahalin ntin ang wikang filipino!! ;D

April 17, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

ano mas maganda, yung novel na pride and prejudice o yung movie? wala na ko mabasang maganda e... ^^

April 18, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

kriselle: di ko pa nababasa yung novel e, sorry.

pero i'll go for the novel.mas detailed yun e.

;D

April 18, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger louzeth said...

mas mganda ung novel.. ;) nbsa q npo un nung grade tw0 ak0.. ahaha.. pnbasa ng kaibigan q.. tsk tsk.. haha.. try mo basahin kris.. :) alyzza!!!!!! aahaha..!! miSs you!

April 18, 2007 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home