Stories&Photographs

Friday, March 02, 2007

Bonding with our PC

Ate Angge just got done installing Mandrake 10 in our home desktop PC!

Like her, I love our new PC. Yesterday was Muntinlupa Day, in short, a holiday for the people of Muntinlupa . Too bad for the people who lives in Muntinlupa but works not in Muntinlupa. Anyway, since there were no classes yesterday, I spent the whole day bonding with our new PC! I love our PC.

And because I love using our PC, I decided to update my blog.

We didn't have regular classes today because we have to rehearse for the Cultural Show tomorrow entitled "Handog". My fingers got calloused because we rehearsed all day. My back also ached because I have to bend to see the pieces. We have only 4 music stands so we have to share.

The other students who are not members of the MSHS Rondalla prepared dance numbers for tomorrow. I haven't got a chance to watch their rehearsals becuase we were also rehearsing so I'm very excited to watch them. The sports center will be filled with students in colorful dresses tomorrow. I'm so excited to see my classmates dance. Hehe.

I'll give details on what will happen tomorrow next time. I'll try to include pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

We're using Ubuntu now.

March 03, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Austin Pinoy said...

as root try not to type rm -rf /* on your new pc..hehe.

March 04, 2007 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home