Stories&Photographs

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Party

The days seem to move so fast. Christmas party na namen.

I was too tired to wake early. I wrapped my friends' presents last night. We should be at the school before 7 am. But I'm so evil, I arrived half past 8 so I could skip the mass. Our school is not a Catholic school. I don't know why they insist on attending the mass. Besides, our hall is too small for all of us to fit in.

Our adviser did not show up until I think 10 am. I was starving and we haven't even started. Fortunately, our co-adviser told us to start the party and and that our adviser will be with us soon. It was started with a prayer and followed by a series of games.

Then we had our lunch followed by more games. I enjoyed giving out prizes to everyone. Finally, we exchanged gifts. I received a deck of cards which I don't plan to open until Christmas Eve.

I went home right after. There will be a Battle of the Bands tonight at our school. I don't plan to watch it because I am too tired.

P.S.
pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home