Stories&Photographs

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Orion's Belt

This might be too late but anyway.

Kuya Jerry distributed his heart-shaped polvoron. It was his way of greeting us a "Happy Valentine's Day!”.

It was Wednesday so we had to do our weekly "general cleaning". I was assigned to wipe the windows that day. It's better than scrubbing the floors.

I sniffed white roses after cleaning. Hmm.

I was about to go home with Joyce until Miguel showed up. He invited me to play DOTA. "Okay", I said. After a few seconds I saw him hopping in a tricycle. He smiled and waved goodbye. What? He left me? How could he? He is pure evil.

Kind classmates, Tolits and Riel, came. "Iniwan ka ni Miguel. Sama ka na lang samin". They invited me to the baywalk. It is commonly known as "aplaya" but they call it the Great Wall. I never bothered to ask why.

We found company there, our classmates. You might ask what we did by the bay. We enjoyed the cold wind brushing against our faces. It was enough to ease our worries. We talked and laughed. We exchanged complaints about life. Why is it so? Why do we have do this and that? We tried hitting the metal poles by throwing pebbles. It was difficult to hit the poles since dark was approaching. I hit 21 poles after many tries. I listened to their songs. We gazed at the stars. There were a lot of stars that night. Tolits showed me the Orion's Belt. We laughed some more. Finally, it was time for us to go home.

You don't need cards, chocolates, flowers and other presents to enjoy this day. You and your friends hanging somewhere cool (coffee shop or under the night sky) will be just fine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABA BA'T WALA AKO DIYAN!

That's my birthday you didn't even feature me (wag na lang, kapal ko naman)

May post ka na
May comment ka pa!

Tapos na po yung slogan niyo...

Hai naku...

Dapat sana...

You haven't entrusted me na lang...

Alam mo namang palpak ako lagi eh...

(Applicable only to your projects, not other's)

February 25, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

oo nga pala noh?

sorry.

birthday nga pala ni caluya nung feb. 14.

buti naman napaltan mo na yung slogan ko. tinawanan ka tuloy nila riel.wahahahahaha.

akala ko kasi new year's resolution mo na di ka na papalpak e. anyway, madami pang work na naghihintay para sa'yo. :)

February 26, 2007 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home