Stories&Photographs

Friday, December 22, 2006

December 16

December 16 2006.

I hate this day. You know how many unfortunate events happened to me? I listed them together with the consequences I suffered.

1.) My sister invited me to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra's concert in Manila Peninsula.
I have to go. I love this kind of music.
2.) She told me to come home before 2 pm because she needs to go early.
I have to shop for gifts. And it's 12 pm. How can I get home that early?
3.) The pizza we ordered took so long. We waited for about half an hour.
I am in a hurry.
4.) We met a crying kid. We have to help him find his mom.
I am, again, in a hurry.
5.) I was stuck in the traffic.
It's 2:30 pm.
6.) My sister, Tek, was waiting for me.
I get stuck to her. At least, I won't go there alone.
7.) There is no airconditioned bus.
Ate Tek won't get in if it isn't airconditioned.
8.) I forgot to give dad the grocery list. I still have it.
Imagine what's going to happen to me.
9.) We got past Manila Peninsula.
We have to walk to get back.
10.) We can't find the way to get in Manila Peninsula.
We have to find a way to get in the hotel.
11.) My phone's battery went empty.
12.) We can't find Ate Angge.
13.) Ate Tek is shouting at me.
14.) We're lost.

So we stopped to look around. Then the elevator doors opened. It's Ate Angge with Kuya Bryan and Ate Thea! I can't believe we saw them. I can't believe that we'll ever meet again. We went with them to the washroom and discussed things that happened.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hinde ito unfortunate kse kasama mo ko...yeeheee!

Ate Tek Ganda

December 29, 2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home