Stories&Photographs

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bored

Because I'm extremely, exceedingly bored, I'm going to make more posts to eat up my time. Aside from eating ice cream, watching tv, surfing the net and thinking of Mr. Darcy, I also spend time reading purposeful books. I'm trying to finish reading "Shakespeare: Four Great Comedies" which a classmate lent me last June. See, it spent almost 10 months of its life in my shelf and I haven't read a single play in it until early April. I just finished reading A Midsummer Night's Dream and currently reading Twelfth Night (See, I'm doing something sensible!). You might ask me what got me interested in reading his plays. I just finished a Shakespeare Murder Mystery Game which is really cool. It has creepy sounds, 3D pictures and a very high difficulty level. I recommend it to bored people who wants a little entertainment.

I might also read my sister's book about World History to prepare for History classes this June. I love history. I love it because you don't need to memorize facts (except for dates and names) to learn it. Studying history is like reading your favorite storybooks. They have plots and settings and endings that may be happy like a fairytale or sad like a tragic drama.

Feel free to give your suggestions to make my summer less boring. But remember that they must not involve creepy, crawly things (e.g. snakes, worms) or plants. I hate plants that's why I hate our second quarter in Biology. Why do we have study that confusing light and dark reactions of photosynthesis? Or that Kreb's cycle? Grr.

5 Comments:

Blogger louzeth said...

sana masave ntoh!! hmp.. ahaha.. matul0g kn lang,.. d un b0ring..;)

April 17, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger joanne said...

haha! d q mxadu maintindihan ung midsummer nyt's dream e..huhu

April 18, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger angel said...

Plant a tree. Study kreb's cycle and photosynthesis. You will encounter them again in college.

April 18, 2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

joanne: ok lng yn. kya nga my free summaries sa internet e.hehe.

ate angge: T.T

April 18, 2007 5:13 PM  
Blogger louzeth said...

tss.. alyzza.. kung bored n bored kn tlga, twagan m nalang ak0 sa bahay! usap tau! may sense p un.. ;)

April 20, 2007 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home