Stories&Photographs

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Joyce's Birthday

This post is for Joyce and about Joyce. She kept on telling me to update my blog because I haven't posted on it since March 21.

The start of vacation was so boring and it's like time passes so slow. The only thing I was looking forward to was Joyce's birthday.

The night before, probably because of excitement, I dreamed that I left Joyce's gift so I had to get back at home and get it. Anyway, we (me, Gizelle, Tatum, Joyce,
Effie, Monique, Miguel) met at the mall before 12. Sadly, Caluya wanted to go with us. Now we have to wait for him. He didn't arrive before 12 and we were starving. We went to Pizza Hut and told him to just catch up.

Fortunately for Caluya, he arrived before we started eating. After eating and talking and teasing, the waitresses and the chef approached us and sang a "Happy birthday" for Joyce. She was given a chocolate muffin and lollipops afterwards. She also won chocolate eggs because of Pizza Hut's Easter prizes. Joyce opened her presents after. She also read Tatum's touching dedication (on the gift) and Caluya's heartwarming birthday card.

We watched a movie afterwards. Joyce jokingly insisted on watching "Ang Cute ng Ina Mo" but we watched "The Reaping" instead.

They got thirsty after the movie which made me feel thirsty too. After strolling around the 3rd floor, we finally found something to drink. Joyce bought us iced coffee. You'll like it if you were thirsty. It tastes bitter and it's not cold!

We dropped by Powerbooks because Monique had to buy her sister a book. Unfortunately, she didn't find the book so we decided to go home instead. We stopped by on some stores on the way to the mall's exit. Tatum and I got ourselves earrings.

So that was the day I looked forward to. The rest of the days will be boring again and schooldays are more than a month away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alyzza,

Thanks for that wonderful post. A belated Happy Birthday to Joyce from me as well! Your description of the entire day was indeed like a picture. U can find some graet birthday party ideas for your friends if u visit my site as well.
Enjoy your vacation! Take care.

April 11, 2007 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey.thanks!wahaha!
keep on posting!
i'm not using my multiply account anymore.it's lame.multiply is lame.

April 12, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

thanks carol!

i just visited your site. cool.

for joyce: i agree. anyway, you have a new blog?

April 12, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home