Stories&Photographs

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rescue Team

Today is the last day of our exams. Yey! I celebrated it by going with my friend who wants to get a haircut. There was nothing new about her except that her hair is shorter.

After doing everything we need to do, we finally decided to go home. Something happened that I don't want to discuss here. The bottomline is she went home with someone and left me. I didn't run after her but it was so disappointing. I went back in the mall and looked for someone I know to go with. There are surely a lot of people I know in there. Other Munscians must be celebrating too.

So I went around the building a couple of times. I have been in the first, second, third and fourth floors.
Unfortunately, I saw nobody. There were other students from our school but I don't know them.

Finally, lonely and disappointed, I decided to go home myself. Then I heard a familiar "Ms., Ms." from the left side. There's Harvey, Chester and Mark! Yey! I was so glad. I told them everything and they ended up consoling me. Was I about to cry when I was telling them the story? Never mind. They were listening so attentively I felt loved and cared for. Then there was one who said, "Sayang. Umalis na si Rabbi." Sigh. The never-ending issue. Going back, I was so happy they found me. It's almost similar to being rescued from an island you got to when your ship got wrecked. Just as I thought I was alone and ready to go home, they appeared. Things always appear in the least expected times.

Chester left us a bit later. Soon, we left Mark. Then, I left Harvey.

This is the second time it happened to me. Click here for the first one. When someone ditches me and I feel so alone, somebody always appears to be with me.

Whenever you're ditched and you feel like you're the only person with nobody with in the planet, remember that your rescue team is coming. They could never be too far.

;D

6 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

i love this post! your 'rescue team' was so sweet. wahaha.

yiheee... rabbi... heh.

lol

March 22, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

hi kriselle!

thanks sa comment!

touched ako.hehe.

;D

March 22, 2007 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you didn't write about me?! you were texting me during that time.i helped you!wahaha.

well, anyway, i'm still here.the world's still here.orange is still your favorite color.so, go on with life and forget about that day.

think of rabbi.
think of me.
think of us until you die.
wahahaha!!!

that's all.Ü

March 23, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

eew.orange.

what about
"think of rabbi.
think of me.
think of us until you die.
wahahaha!!!"??!!

walah.

;s

March 23, 2007 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's wrong.i'm always like that.

March 23, 2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger Austin Pinoy said...

Maybe she didnt know that she was ditching you and felt it was alright. let her know next time.. pag iniwan ka parin, wag mo na samahan kahit saan.

March 26, 2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home