Stories&Photographs

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

III-Feynman

After a month of waiting, I finally received my report card.

My heart was beating fast when I reached the third floor. Traveling in a very hot, sunny day made me feel so tired. In addition to that, I was also expecting to see my name in the special section's list. It is the class for varsity players, choir members, rondalla members and dancers. I just had a bad feeling that I'd get dropped from the first section. I don't like to be in the special section (though it's called special) so I'm hoping to be in the first section again. See, I was exhausted and anxious at the same time.

Then Joyce and Effie greeted me and told me the good news. I'm still in their class. Whew. And because I doubted them, they showed me the list of the people in Feynmann. Indeed, my name was there. Sadly, four girls from our class were transferred to different classes and three girls took their place. I admire the boys from our class because they were not increased nor decreased. They spend most of their free time at the computer shop but they still get to maintain their good grades. Anyway, welcome, Shara, Karen and Venus.

Our teacher came after an hour and she distributed our report cards. Unfortunately, I didn't know that we must submit 2 1x1 pictures before we receive our card. So I went back at home to find the pictures. I returned to our school right after I found them and I received my card. Yey!

As expected, I got my usual grade in both Maths. My grades in TLE, MAPEH, SPEDRA and Physics shocked me. I never submitted our first project in TLE, I always get lower grades in MAPEH (compared to the other rondalla players and lyrists), I just stared at our teacher in SPEDRA while he scolds us and I was one of the unlucky people who never had the chance to recite in Physics. And I am really thankful because I have been blessed with these understanding teachers. My adviser's comment in the third grading also caught my eye. It says, "Bigyang pansin ang mga mababang marka".
I promise to do better this coming school year.

After the card giving, I, with Joyce and Tatum, went to our usual place, Jollibee. It's the nearest place to our school that we could settle in so we don't have any choice. We waited in there until the sun sets. We spent our time eating, exchanging stories, laughing and eating some more until it's not too hot outside to go home.

5 Comments:

Blogger joanne said...

w0w!! nice!! congratz!! kip up da gud work!! galing2 tlga!! ^___^ TESTI QU PLA..WAHAHAHAH

May 03, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

^_^ there was no way you would be dropped. you get excellent grades. hehehe

(really, the word verification bugs me. lol. i like reading your posts so i can't help but comment anyway!)

pasukan na!

May 05, 2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Austin Pinoy said...

galeng ng pinsan ko, mana sakin matalino!! congrats!

May 06, 2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

joanne kriselle and kuya rommel: thanks.

joanne: yung testi mo nga pala. try ko bukas.

kriselle: nakakatouch naman yung nasa parentheses. promise. anyway, see you soon, classmate!

May 06, 2007 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been long kasi.

Nasira yung internet.

Go III-Feynmann!

You've never changed.

Still slaving me.

May 10, 2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home