Stories&Photographs

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

School's Coming

School's coming. It's only a few more days from now. I think I'm not yet ready to attend late-night practices, sleep late, cram projects, do homeworks and other things a typical high-school student must do.

Anyway, here's a list of things I must say farewell to:
>>surfing the net the whole day
>>curling on bed until noon
>>watching tv after surfing
>>staring at the ceiling when bored
>>CSI
>>boredom
>>summer
>>and a lot, lot more.

And then again, closing doors means a new entrance where there are new [and old] classmates, teachers, subjects and challenges.
Don't forget the new, more complicated, numbery and harder-to-learn Math. Guess I'd just stick to the quote I read last week. I can't remember who made it but it looks something like this, "You don't have to learn Math. You just have to get used to it".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you'd like purple.

Yes, it's torture time again:

Trigonometry: All the things about sine waves and again like geometry, proving identities.

Back again to intermediate Algebra!

And, since you've learned how to cook... There will be culinary at Third Year

June 01, 2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home