Stories&Photographs

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fun with Google Analytics

I just installed my Google Analytics tracking code to track the visitors who view my blog. It's so cool! It has a line graph that shows [and compares] the total visits and pageviews everyday. It also shows a graph of the number of new visitors and returning visitors. And another graph that shows the "visits by sources" and the sources (sites) that refer to your blog. It also displays the keywords a person used to search [for something] which accidentally led him to drop by your blog. And the coolest feature [for me] is the Geo Map Overlay! It shows a map marked with yellow circles. A yellow circle on a country means that a person from that country has read/dropped by your blog. Because of this, I learned that one person from Jackson, Atlanta, Vicenza and Manila dropped by my blog. And 12 people from Makati.

Why did I do all the talking? If you want to learn more about Google Analytics, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home