Stories&Photographs

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pokemon Cards

I miss II-Euler. I miss the noise, the faces, the laughter, the rehearsals, the prayers [before a competition] and all the things we used to do together last school year. The thought came to me when I saw these Pokemon cards in my wallet.


(From L-R: Poochyena from Dela, Spoink from Miguel and Whooper from Harvey)

I really don't know how to use these things. I don't even have a valid reason for bickering with the other girls [on who's getting this and who's getting that] and for begging Dela to give me a card. Other than playing with the cards [and using them as garbage for their "recycled projects" in TLE], they trade their cards and even sell them [to the freshmen]! But the "pious" guys gave those cards for free. They're so kind and unselfish.

I like Poochyena so much because it's so cute. That's why I begged Dela for it. I also wanted Mightyena, the um, creature
Poochyena evolved into. It's stronger so Dela refused to give it to me. Joyce looked for her "dream card" after. Then came the other girls who want to get a card.

Miguel was surprisingly feeling generous that day so he showed me his collection. He allowed me to take anything I wish. I fancied no card but Spoink (so that's why he's giving those for free). Haha. Kidding. Then the other girls ran to see Miguel's collection.

Lastly, Harvey's card. Our adviser loves throwing our things away when we leave it under our armchairs. Fortunately for Harvey, I'm a very caring seatmate. I took his things and dumped them in his locker. I wanted him to feel touched (haha) so I told him how I rescued his TLE project and Math notebooks. As a reward, he showed me his deck and allowed me to get anything I want. He did the offer during a class discussion so nobody would hear. Haha. Like Miguel's, I didn't find anything that could beat Poochyena's cuteness. So I took Whooper and stuffed it in my wallet where the rest of my cards are kept. He took Whooper and placed it on top of the other cards (because Poochyena was on top and I wanted Poochyena to be on top because it's the cutest).

Then I remembered I never changed its position. It's still on top.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bagon's the cutest pokemon ever!
and wingull too!

your monsters suck.

just kidding.

^-^

June 03, 2007 8:40 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

I actually skipped over this the first time since I thought it was about Pokemon cards (a subject I really have no idea about).

But after I read this, I was smiling at how you saved Harvey's things! Lol. You are holy! :D

July 01, 2007 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home