Stories&Photographs

Friday, October 12, 2007

The 'Dream'

I had this weird dream last night. Of course it was only a dream so I ought to forget it when I wake up. But I didn't. I opened my eyes this morning and my dream was very vivid. The faces were clear, the surroundings, the conversations, and the storyline. I remember each detail; I can even tell it over and over again. Anyway, I was so relieved to know that it was just a dream.

Before I leave our house, I promised myself to give a different meaning to the dream I had. I realized that we should appreciate every thing around us. I realized that we should enjoy each second of our life, that we should not stress ourselves too much about little problems, that we should appreciate a person's presence--never say you'd hate a person forever just because of one little conflict you had--he might be useful in the future, I mean, you might need him, that we should spend time to have fun--to have a break from a busy and stressful life, and that we should learn to forgive, if we don't, this hatred will linger in our hearts and might hinder our happiness.

I also learned that suicide is never a good solution--wait, whoever said that? If you only know what it feels like to be dead, seeing the people mourn--as if I've been there. In my previous post, I forgot to mention that I even wished to be dead for the meantime--to escape the problems ahead. I wished that I'd be dead for some time then be revived, which is very impossible. So for the suicidal people out there, don't try to die. You will regret it very much when you're already a soul and all that you're capable of is to watch your family mourn. You don't know what it feels like to be standing and watching the people weep. You will only make your life more miserable, and others' lives miserable too. You will certainly pity the weeping people. And regret what you did. Because being dead is a point of no return.

But the very thing I learned from the dream I had, is to try to understand the people around you first before saying you hate them--for the rest of your life. And make them feel you love them before it's too late.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification of the night:
uacyye

Question: Do you think they would mourn for someone like me who always bring them misery? As much as everyone (yes, in school and in family), would someone cry for me when I die, except for myself and I?

wala lang.
tinatamad akong mag-lagay ng e-mail add eh.

October 19, 2007 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home