Stories&Photographs

Saturday, January 12, 2008

16:1000

I've only had at most 5 hours of sleep during the last schooldays and only 3 hours of sleep today because of the Math Camp but, surprisingly, the sandman hasn't visited me yet. While waiting for him, I decided to share how my version of the Math Camp/Day went.

Math Day

I really hated wearing that shirt. Honestly, I can't stand having its fibers wrapped around my body. The Math Camp shirt is disgusting. But I agreed to wear it provided that I wear a jacket to hide its outrageous print.

The Math Day wasn't that fun nor that boring. I think that the Intrams activities were still the best. I spent the morning watching our team compete with the other teams with Tolits reading a Meg Cabot book. Wahahaha. I had a lot of company after sometime. There was Mark, Kuya Jerry, Miguel, Joyce, Effie, and Eunice coming and going.

We were given time to rehearse for the Dance Revo [for "Hey Mickey"] and the singing-contest-something in the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" after lunch. Then I, with my classmates who joined the
singing-contest-something, watched and cheered for our other classmates who competed in the Dance Revo. They were fine and they looked happy. At that moment, I felt that I should have just joined in the Dance Revo than listen to our hopeless singing.

I will cut my story about the Math Day
here because the next stories happened during the night and will therefore oppose the title, "Math Day".

Math Camp

I loved the Math Camp though there were many things that made me loathe it like:
1. The competitions depend on money.
2. The Math shirt sucks.
3. And we are obliged to wear it.
4. The bossy girl.
5. There's no McDo.
6. The way the teams were created.
7. Mosquitoes feasted on us.
8. I heard "Hey Mickey" 24 times. And in different versions.
9. Someone who caught an LSS in "Your Guardian Angel" still has it today.
10. A bitter man didn't allow his band to play.
11. We did such an embarrassing performance in the
singing-contest-something.
12. We were not allowed to use our classroom as our quarters.
13. And we had to share a small room with another section.
14. It rained. As it always did on camps.
15. I was woken up so early.
16. They always cut "Facedown" at a certain point.

But those 16 things didn't hinder the Math Camp to be the best camp I had this school year. Actually, I was choosing between the English Camp and the Math Camp but since only a few students were left in the morning of the English Camp, I'd say that the Math Camp is the best this school year.

I would really love to write everything about why I loved this camp so much but my mind says that I can not, or rather, I must not. My blog can be viewed by the public and I wouldn't like my diary to be viewed by everyone. I filter what I post in here. So why did I like this camp the most? Because:
1. Sileph Infinity rocks.
2. And their songs were great [which made Miguel and I sing too]. Forevermore, Your Guardian Angel, Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now, Mahirap Magmahal ng Syota ng Iba gave us an LSS.
3. It was fun watching the sophomores' performances in the singing-contest-something.
4. Effie and Eunice did a heroic act.
5. The fireworks display was sort of fun.
















1000. Joyce, Effie, Eunice, Tolits, and Miguel helped me enjoy the camp.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. You made this camp fun for me too. And I'm thanking you for that.

January 14, 2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger aba?! said...

that's very nice to know that you're having fun... hope it will continue forever... damn i dont know what im saying just always take care... i'll do all my promises for you i promise... c:

January 15, 2008 8:50 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Hehehe ^^ Naging masaya nga din. n_n

"11. We did such an embarrassing performance in the singing-contest-something."

LOL XD I liked our performance! *kapal*

"1. The competitions depend on money."

ARGH. I agree.

"8. I heard "Hey Mickey" 24 times. And in different versions."

You counted?!

"9. Someone who caught an LSS in "Your Guardian Angel" still has it today."

I agree. Nakakapurga. X)

January 16, 2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

20 Hey Mickeys for the 20 sections. 1 for the guests' version of Hey Mickey. 2 during the night.

January 16, 2008 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

masaya nga ung camp...
hahaha
galing ng sileph...
salamat din sa pagpapasaya ng camp... kahit na bwct c bossy girl...
nyahahaha...
^_________^

January 17, 2008 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home