Stories&Photographs

Saturday, December 22, 2007

VCF Again

For the second time, we rendered the VCF songs. This time, Christmas songs.

I arrived late at school because I haven't kept track of the time. I was busy leveling my assassin. Anyway, I was excited to see the rondalla, well, because, I wanted to get my kisses from Miguel. He forgot to bring my chocolates yesterday, our Christmas party. This was how it happened: Miguel was giving his presents to the people and when he stopped in front of me, he said, "Naiwan ko yung kisses mo sa bahay. Bukas na lang. Special dark yun." And so I got frustrated. I blabbed about my 47 kisses for like a week and he left it! BTW, the 47 kisses were for the 47 raffle stubs I filled up for him.

Going back, the first thing I did when I entered the school gates was shout, "Miguel! Kisses ko!". Then he handed me the two bags of Special Dark Kisses. Then everyone shouted, "Pengeng kisses!". So they tore the bag open and we shared the kisses in violet foil. I'm sooo happy being with our rondalla.

After some hours, we were finally picked up from our school. We rehearsed like forever until we were led to a room where we could wait for our turn to present. We ate, laughed, took pictures, laughed, and laughed some more while waiting for our turn.

We did well but we still have another one coming tomorrow. We shall render songs again tomorrow (9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm). This is my busiest December ever. Last Christmas, I helped my sisters complete a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle while waiting for Christmas to come, seriously. But it looks like I won't be needing something to do while waiting for Christmas.

I hate the heavy traffic during Christmas shopping rush. The usual 30-minute ride to the mall becomes a 120-minute ride. Anyway, in spite of the heavy traffic and people-filled malls, the day was...fine.

I'm still having doubts if I should should post about our school's battle of the bands. I'm afraid it might just contain words like: love, drool, uber cool, uber hot, and other words that exist in an ordinary girl's fantasies. And I'm avoiding girly posts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thing is:

a christine reponia was the lucky one...

well, anyway, i don't mind...

it's your dream, i can't force you to stop it.

dream on!

December 24, 2007 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home