Stories&Photographs

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Curse of Happiness

Our Arts teacher gave us a project two months ago. She instructed us to create our own musical--unique story, unique characters and the like. But rondalla members are exempted in Arts, so Eunice and I asked our teacher to allow us to take part in this project because it sounds so exciting. Actually, it is exciting.

Of course we won't get ourselves involved in a project we won't be graded if we don't get to act. That's our purpose of joining this project, to be one of the cast. And so I was so happy when Kriselle asked me, "Alyzza, gusto mo maging queen?". Thinking that the queen she was talking about is evil, I said yes. Unlike what I thought, the queen here is a good, pure-hearted, un-vain, and chaste queen. Anyway, I can't take back what I said so there I was, ruling the kingdom.

"The Curse of Happiness". That's what our scriptwriters entitled the play. It's about..um, just watch it tomorrow, okay? Wahahahaha. Let me introduce you the cast.

Tatum: Princess Antoinette


Shara: Princess Aurora


Mark: The Jester, Yorich, Arthur


Chester: Count Vladimir


Alyzza: Queen Amethyst


Eunice: Hella the Witch aka the Sorceress, The Lady from Madina Lake


Rabbi: King Arthur


Janine: Purplevine


Janice: Frostberry


And now, for some nice royal family pictures.




I don't want to spoil so I won't speak of its plot. And I need to finish my essay in Journ and study for tomorrow's tests. I'll post more pics of our lovely play next time. BTW, thanks to the very good scriptwiters! [Caluya+Kriselle]. Loved the epilogue. And the prologue. And every little detail about the play.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the actors and actresses are so great especially the queen and the witch....
nyahaha
gudluck sa play bukas...
^_______^

January 17, 2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

wahahahaha. right.^^

January 17, 2008 5:46 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

[Caluya+Kriselle]

Somehow, this looked weird.XD

Anyway good luck to us tomorrow! The pictures are awesome and I'm going to post them in my multiply soon! *proud* Hehehe I'm so vain

January 17, 2008 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ngayin ko lang ulit nabuksan ang iamnemesis eh. kaya eto na...

anong meron sa [Caluya+Kriselle]? di ba scriptwriters naman tayo nun?

salamat sa pagpuri. well, at least one of your most favorite lines came from my imagination/script. THANK YOU!

And, oh, I liked your tandem pose with Rabbi. Nothing to imply, really.


^^

January 30, 2008 1:10 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

1. yeah, you were scriptwriters. what's wrong with my "caluya+kriselle combination"? you are partners.

2. you're welcome!

3. thank you!

January 30, 2008 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home