Stories&Photographs

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Takano Kyouhei

I am in love....with Takano Kyouhei!

I mentioned him before. He's one of the 4 gorgeous men Sunako's aunt called to turn Sunako into a lady. With Sunako, they live in the aunt's mansion. The aunt promised them a free rent in case they succeed. I became so addicted to Wallflower last week because of Kyouhei and of the plot, of course.







Kyouhei has a bitter history, though. His mother never liked him because he looks so good. He looks so good that mobs of girls visit their house and demand to see him. Their phone never stops ringing because of these girls. And love letters come infinitely. The exaggeration seems so unreal [plus, his unreasonable mother] but if you try to think it's real, it would sound sad. LOL. How would you feel like if your own mother doesn't want you around? And, if your own mother can't love you, how could other people do? In addition to that, he always ends up beating his boss. He looks so good that his male bosses are tempted to molest him.

And, he's a snob. Just like Jane Austen's Mr. Darcy.

To make my post longer, I'll add some lines I liked most. ^^

##Only an a**hole would call a girl “ugly”.

That's from Ranmaru. I love him too. Because he looks cool and he's great at seducing women which I found funny. He was once in a relationship with the wife of a member of the Yakuza. LOL.


##
Evil hostess [Sayuri]: Ugly girls should just be ugly. Rot away and die!

Sunako: Such a saintly appearance even though your heart is so twisted. That visage stained with greed which tramples the emotions of others. There’s an appropriate word for women like you. Ugly.

Evil hostess: You’re the one to talk. You’ve never even had a man.

Kyouhei: That’s not true. We have a relationship where we’ve kissed, after all.

One of the billion reasons why I love Kyouhei. LOL.

##No matter what you say to me, I can’t bring myself to hate you. I think you’re a good woman, but I can’t forgive you for calling Sunako-chan ugly!

Baiser (or kiss)-the moment when your hearts and bodies melt in a sweet invitation, an invitation to sweet forbidden fruit, the surrender of a possession beyond worth--

What would you think if I became a one-woman man? It’s unforgivable, right? If I was like that, all the girls in the world would be driven mad with grief, unable to withstand the sorrows in their hearts.

Those are from Ranmaru, too. LOL.

##Ranmaru's fiancee (Tamao): I know you’re not interested in me but…I love you.

His 3 gorgeous friends: Say something, Ranmaru.

What happened to those brilliantly sly lines you’re so good with?

Ranmaru: I mean, I don’t know. I don’t know about love and stuff. I can’t help it.

One of his 3 gorgeous friends: Idiot! Idiot! What are you saying?

Tamao: That’s okay.

Ranmaru: When I’m sure that I love you, I’ll tell you properly.

I love the exchange of lines. Too bad Ranmaru and Tamao's story wasn't given a proper ending.

##Nakahara Sunako! You idiot! Why are you doing this? You’d better snap out of this. Will a mannequin put band aids on you? Will it make congee for you? Will it cry for you?

This makes me drool. LOL. When Sunako's anatomical model was kidnapped, she fell ill. So the 4 gorgeous men took care of her. (Kyouhei cried for her! ^^)

##Evil girls who kidnapped Hiroshi (the anatomical model): Bring Kyouhei and we’ll give the mannequin back.

Sunako: I can’t do that.

Sunako loves her Hiroshi so much. She never cared about anything except her non-living friends esp. Hiroshi. She could allow anyone to die just to keep Hiroshi safe and happy. And it's touching [for Kyouhei] to be chosen over Hiroshi, the only thing Sunako loves [besides her aunt and her parents].

##Kyouhei: Hey, you lot. I’m here like you wanted. Give the mannequin back to her.

Evil girls who kidnapped Hiroshi: Wait, not yet! Not yet! You need to come to our room.

Kyouhei: Fine.

No need to explain. This was also where Sunako first thanked Kyouhei.

##Dazzling creature, please come back. Please come back for this special fried shrimp.

When Sunako told Kyouhei, "I don't want to be near a dazzling creature", he ran away from the mansion. Sunako gets nosebleeds each time she sees a dazzling creature/gorgeous person.

##A lady shouldn’t let anyone see her tears. They’re more beautiful than any jewel. You understand?

A thing I learned from Sunako's aunt.

##Sunako: Going to a party and whatnot...I’ll just embarrass Oba-chan since I’m ugly.

Kyouhei: I don’t think so. When will you realize that? No one thinks you’re ugly. You are a bit scary though.


I didn't find the ending satisfying, though. Even if I find it okay that Sunako didn't turn into a lady. It's just missing something I can't put into words. I demand a second season! LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

LOL XD I love Ranmaru's quotes!

March 29, 2008 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home