Stories&Photographs

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nun

We performed the last act of Hamlet last Monday. I wasn't given a major role though, I was just a nun in Ophelia's funeral procession so this post won't be about the play. LOL.

Leizle gave me the nun's clothes which made me so excited. I love dress-ups! I love roleplaying. I love wearing costumes. So I examined the costume and felt surprised [and touched] because she even made me a nun's headdress. She helped me put the headdress on, unfortunately, I don't want it on. You certainly know how a nun looks like with her veil on. I hate having my hair put away from my face. I mean, I need bangs. Not that I'm an emo; I just feel uncomfortable without the feeling that I have my hair on. So, I immediately removed it.

I haven't seen myself wearing it because I can't find a mirror. But I tried wearing it again. Then, Chester came and pointed at me then laughed. Gah! Doesn't he know that it took a lot of courage for me to wear it?! Shara did the same. I removed it at that moment. But I needed to wear it. I will look like a member of a satanic cult without it on. Besides, it's the best way to show that I'm playing as a nun. And, it would make Leizle's efforts go to waste.

Just then, Miguel came and forced me to wear it. I refused and explained why. I also added the humiliation Chester and Shara caused. LOL. Unfortunately, I didn't convince him. I asked him to buy me a statement shirt from Penshoppe in exchange of wearing the veil. He jokingly agreed. Tolits came next, he asked me put it on so he could judge it. Still, I refused and explained everything again. Then, I noticed I'm starting to sound like Sunako-chan from Wallflower.

Sunako-chan never worried about her appearance since the man she liked told her, "I hate ugly girls." She began to turn her back on making herself look good and live in the dark with human organs soaked in formalin. So, her aunt called for 4 gorgeous men to turn Sunako into a lady. It took these 4 gorgeous men to make Sunako get used to wear a dress. Spoiler: She didn't become a lady, anyway.

Going back, I finally agreed to wear the veil. But, it only took 2 men to make me wear it. After some pleading to allow me to show some bangs, they finally agreed. The play went fine, BTW. Thanks to the characters+the directors.

Chester talked to me after some time. He said I looked funny because the costume didn't suit me. He commented that I looked so innocent with it on and that I really looked like a nun which made me sooo un-me. I felt relieved about that. What matters to me is that I looked okay and that I played my role well.

I didn't want to sound like Sunako. I didn't want to stop my world from spinning just because a guy said I looked funny in nun clothes. [Wah. This sounds so funny. LOL.] Even if he was my true love [LOL. I don't love Chester, BTW.]. Let's not be a hopeless romantic. It's never right to hide in the dark just because a guy you love so much called you 'ugly'.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about my love for Takano Kyouhei. LOL. I'll just introduce him later.

tolits! penge pics. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home