Stories&Photographs

Friday, March 14, 2008

Daggers



I was so furious about this certain thing at school it made me think the most random, evil, violent, bloody, unforgivable thoughts.

Note: Nemesis is unleashed!

Sitting on the stairs with my classmates, I suddenly blurted, "May future na 'ko!" Then they asked me what the future I'm thinking about was. "I want to be a professional assassin."

Eunice and I started talking about how fruitful that career will be, I mean, being able to avenge victims of injustice (This reminds of "V for Vendetta". But being V is way too serious for me. I prefer "The Bride" from Kill Bill. Because she's a girl and she's violent. And it's not the government she directly destroys. Plus, she uses a katana, the sword she used to slice the top of Lucy Liu's head.) And to take revenge on all those people. Our talk reached the type of weapons we prefer. I want daggers. I don't want guns for they are too earsplitting and modern. Besides, it takes a lot of maintenance, reloading bullets. I prefer using daggers because they pierce the skin. Yes, bullets do pierce the skin but it's better if you use your own hands and power to pierce. Swords are too heavy to carry and too difficult to hide.

I made a research about daggers. And I liked the stilettos.

A stiletto is a short knife or dagger, with a long slender blade of various designs. This dagger is primarily a stabbing weapon, its narrow shape ending in a rigid pointed end allows it to penetrate deeply. (Wikipedia)

I liked it because it's long and slender. And it's for stabbing. Not just for defense like the main gauche.



Anyway, all of these shall remain as Nemesis' thoughts. My alter ego. It's impossible for me to be an assassin. Because I wouldn't want to spend my life hiding, plotting assassinations, shining my daggers, or learning the art of murdering, if it does exist. And even if a University for Assassins does exist, I still wouldn't want to go there. Even it offers scholarships and stuff. Or even if there really is a Deadly Viper Assassination Squad that offers $400,000 for each man assassinated. Because I believe that karma has its own judgment. I repeat, KARMA HAS ITS OWN JUDGMENT.

But I would be very happy to own one. See this.

Links:
http://www.medieval-weaponry.co.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/
http://www.darksword-armory.com/
http://www.artemar.es/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one
dapat pala nagsearch din ako ng mga weapons.
basta ung dream natin dapat siya unang makatikim. ^^

March 17, 2008 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home