Stories&Photographs

Friday, April 11, 2008

Enlightenment

I still can't get over Zack's death. And I feel the need of posting again.

I felt guilty about blaming Cloud for Zack's death. No, I felt guilty for calling him a weakling. Because part of my self still blames him for Zack's death. I mean, Cloud didn't show even just a little effort that he tried to help Zack! Anyway, enough of that. This post is about my enlightenment. (LOL. Sounds like I met Buddha.)

I felt really sad yesterday because of Zack's death. That was the time I realized how very difficult it is to move on and get over something/someone. Discussing it with my sister helped a bit, though. I also tried talking about it with a friend. I told him how sad I felt about Zack and how I could not move on. I also told him about how I hated Cloud.

I was surprised to receive a different reaction from him. He told me that I shouldn't blame Cloud for being weak. He told me that it isn't that person's fault if he was born weak. I reasoned that you can work to be stronger if you don't want to be weak. But that person will have limits, obviously. He can't be stronger than a man born strong working to be stronger.

I also told him about the hundred infantrymen Zack fought [where Cloud still didn't have the strength to fight and help Zack]. And he told me something like, "So? Kung malakas siya kakayanin niya 'yun." I also remember him saying that Zack was weak too because he died, because if he really was powerful, he wouldn't have died. These words hurt me but I have to admit that he has a point.

He told me that he does not want to be blamed for being born weak. Well, who does? And that's it. I realized that I shouldn't be blaming Cloud for being unable to help Zack. I realized that I shouldn't be blaming someone for being weak or helpless. But this doesn't mean that I have fully forgiven Cloud.

Anyway, to you: thank you for pointing that out.

And maybe, just maybe, I will enjoy playing as Cloud Strife. He was Zack's successor. He must be great, too. Plus, I think that he and Kyouhei have something in similar. *drool* *drool*





Miguel's comment: Mas makapal lang labi ni Kyouhei.

LOL.

P.S.
This doesn't mean that I'd pick Cloud over Zack.
Zack...*drool* *drool*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome!!!

April 12, 2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Eh... wait... I don't think I understand most of the post (and the previous one). You played as Zack and he died? *laughs* I'm such a n00b XD Hehehe, I haven't played any FF game and I only play kiddie stuff like PacMan adventure and Legend of Mana when we still had our PS XD After it died, so did my RPGing.

But still *pats*!! It's okay!! >___< I hope playing as Cloud would be as good as playing as Zack (Am I making any sense?)

I'm sorry to ask a lot of questions, but how do I enable the email alert for blog updates?

April 16, 2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Uhh, after defeating the infantrymen, there comes a cutscene where he gives his last will to Cloud then dies. (It still makes me cry. Hehehe.)

I hope so too but there's no FF7: Advent Children game released yet! T.T

Uhh, what do you mean blog updates? An alert that tells you which blog has been updated with a post? Hehehe. I use google reader. It updates as the blogs you're subscribed to update. Hehe.

April 16, 2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Ah, you finished the game!! How cool!! ^w^/ And thanks for the tip :D

April 16, 2008 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home