Stories&Photographs

Friday, March 28, 2008

Swimming+Singing with Feynman

I arrived at the Sports Complex at around 5pm, just in time to watch the last part of the seniors' graduation. Thanks to Migs, who showed me where some of my classmates were staying. He led me to the bleacher where Joyce, Leizle, Tolits, Gizelle, Harvey, and Riel were sitting. After a long time of awarding, it was finally time to see the drama. A lonely "farewell" song played as photos of the seniors together were projected. It was both happy and sad. Happy, because the photos show the happy seniors. Sad, because, well, everyone gets sad when parting.

I can't imagine myself in their shoes, honestly. I felt so sad just watching them. How would it be if I was the one in there, watching photos of me and my friends smiling? In 12 months, we will be the next people in there, sitting on those chairs, climbing up the stage, and receiving diplomas. I thought of how cruel the teachers are. They witness an event like this every year. And every year, they watch the students cry and hug each other while they make them part. And they're used to this scene.

It's sad; I think it's torture. They flash those happy memories while they play sad songs. We, my classmates I'm sitting with and I, all felt so sad. Then we blurted out, "Ayoko nang grumaduate!", and "Magrerepeat na lang ako!". I can't imagine myself leaving III-Feynman behind.

Just recently, we spent a night in a resort.



I'd surely miss our sexy poses by the pool. And..

1. Jeff's frequent "pa-text"
2. Borlan's bags of tempura
3. Caluya roaming around the pool to amuse us with his corny joke
4. Riel's screams when singing in the videoke
5. Mark singing Wowowee in the videoke
6. Dela's poses and clumsy manner of swimming
7. Rabbi's wet hair (LOL)
8. Kuya Jerry's huge body that almost emptied the pool when he jumped in
9. Harvey's struggle [from the boys' clutches] to save himself from being thrown to the deep part of the pool
10. Tolits' hair flip-by-the-pool thingy and frequent "Kanta ka na."
11. Chester's "Alyzza! Turuan mo ko mag-swimming." [which made me so surprised because I couldn't believe that a tall man like him couldn't swim]
12. Miguel taking me to the deep part of the pool



13. Eunice and I singing in duet
14. April practicing swimming in the kiddie pool
15. Elainne teaching me how to float
16. Shara accidentally kicking me when she swims
17. Monique's first kiss! I kissed her in the pool so that she can't escape. (LOL)
18. Effie singing "Marimar" in the videoke
19. Joyce feeding me tempura
20. Gizelle drowning me in the 6-ft deep pool to save herself
21. Patrice racing against me
22. Dianne's swimming lessons with the guys
23. and Karen's splashy flutter kick.




And for the people who missed the swimming. I'll miss you too.

Enjoy your summer, III-Feynman!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

Wah... Sayang, it looks like I missed out on a lot of fun! Hehehe.

March 29, 2008 8:15 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

onga e.

ang saya pa naman. dun ko naranasan ang hindi talaga natulog. 8pm-3am akong nakababad sa pool. tapos 4am-5am na kantahan.

waah! nakakamiss agad.

March 29, 2008 12:29 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Hala! E di kulubot ka na sa tagal ng babad sa pool! O___O

Oo nga eh! Next year ulit! Hehe (tapos di pa rin pinayagan no?)

March 31, 2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

wahaha. onga. dapat payagan ka na next school yeat para pruny ka inside out. ^^

March 31, 2008 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home