Stories&Photographs

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Shorts, Movies, and Frappés

I haven't updated my blog for a very long time for some reasons:
1. I'm busy.
2. I lack inspiration.
3. I feel too exhausted and weary to blog about my boring life.

But because I'm uber happy today (since yesterday, actually), I'm making a post! My happiness is due to unknown and/or unspecified reasons. Haha. Anyway, let me share what happened.

Last night: I skipped writing the 'scope and limitations' and 'related readings' of our thesis so I could sleep early to enjoy the next day (Momo's birthday) without drooping eyelids. Unfortunately, I was constantly awakened by *the clamor outside my room and the persistent vibrations of my cellphone. I wake each time it vibrates. And so, my slumber began around 1am. And it was ended around 6am by an unknown reason. In short, I didn't sleep well.

Skipping the boring parts, everyone finally arrived at the mall. In spite of my starvation, I failed to empty my plate. We watched a movie, consequently. The movie was fine, it reminded us of a *very familiar story. It also led me into new discoveriesEffie watches a horror movie with her eyes half-covered and this was Patrice's first time to watch a horror movie in the cinema. We strolled around toys and books next. We got bored after that so we thought of eating [again] out of desperation to do something. That's why we ended up eating Momo's birthday cake with frapp
és.

I feel sad that I can't think of the right words to make you understand how very happy my day was. Honestly, I want to sink my worn-out body on my bed right now but...I want to make an archive of this day. I want to remember this day forever.

I also feel sad because all of us failed to bring a *functional camera and I won't be able to show you snapshots of our happy moments.

But I feel the happiest because I got the chance to spend this day with them before we separate soon. I feel the happiest because I ate lunch with them, I watched a movie with them, I ate cake with them, I drank frappé with them, and I walked with them at the mall. I feel the happiest because I was with them again because...I haven't felt their presences, like for an eternity. I feel the happiest because we were reunited, though we were like worlds apart. *keyboard gets soaked* I feel the happiest because I was given the chance to know Effie, Tatum, Monique, Joyce, Gizelle, Miguel, Tolits, Patrice, and Rabbi.

Have I said that it's worth knowing you?

*clamor outside my room- caused by my mom and her guest
*very familiar story- about twins...and blah..blah..I won't spoil the movie for you.
*functional camera- cameras brought needed recharging

P.S.
Thing I learned:
1. Don't write in the middle of the nightwhen most people tend to get emotional.

BTW, happy birthday, Momo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

I'm happy for you!! I don't know what exactly you meant by 'separated' but I took it as something done when we all reach college. I hope more happy things come for you!

July 11, 2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Yes, it's something that will be done next year. *sobs*

Let's stay together, itsumo. Haha.

July 11, 2008 8:11 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Lol! XD FB~

July 12, 2008 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness i'm not the subordinate of this day. i can be treated as a cameraman, but i exist for free food and celebration.

i was at moa. enjoying dance maniax 2nd mix. but there's a valid reason for that. family matters that we need to attend to there. serious.

July 15, 2008 11:24 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Haha. Rabbi was the cameraman that day.

Anyway, you commented! Yay! That's so random.

July 16, 2008 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home