Stories&Photographs

Monday, June 09, 2008

AP6b

My May was fun and I thank AHEAD, my review center, for that.

I'm not sure if you can stumble upon this site but, anyway...

Thank you Ms. Debbie, Ms. Cecille, and my classmates (esp. Cynet, Kazuki, Trish, Jesyl, Sam, and Noah) for making the review worthwhile.

And thanks to the many teachers who shared fun lectures and experiences with us.

Thanks to Jaime, a classmate, for the swimming party last, last Friday. To Nicole, for the swimsuits. To Sam, for the ride to ATC. To Trish, for worrying about how I'd get home. And to Nina, Nicole, Jesyl, and Trish for the hugs. I haven't had a real hug for a long time, so, thanks again for that.

And, sorry for coming to class tardy everyday. Hehehe.

BTW, AP6b is our section's name.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

Waii! I'm glad your summer was fun :D I hope the school year is fun, too (out of the topic, no?) I could see that you've bonded a lot with your review classmates! XD I feel a bit jealous, though lol

See you tomorrow!

P.S. Thanks for the movie rec in your previous post. I'll watch P.C. after the first Narnia movie XD

June 09, 2008 3:57 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

I'm hoping that too--about the school year. Hehehe.

And, yay! You'll be watching the movie!

June 09, 2008 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi alyzza :D this is carlo, haha. So this is where you blog hahaha.

Looks like you had fun din sa review class haha. It made me wish na sana I didn't keep quiet lang the whole time >_<. Anyways, I'm glad na you had fun during the summer, it was definitely a memorable one for me haha. Thanks for being part of it :)

See you Aug 17 :D.... or in YM hahaha

July 15, 2008 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home