Stories&Photographs

Friday, July 11, 2008

Randomness

This is a reply to Kriselle's comment last week, from Shorts, Movies, and Frappés. As I was typing this, I realized that it's getting more like a post. Haha. So I deleted the last part of my comment and posted it in here.

Kriselle: "I hope more happy things come for you!"

my reply: -Thank you!! I hope so too. Right now, I feel inspired [and happy]. I hope that this lasts forever...or at least until next year.

Anyway, I hope happy things come for you too. Stay happy and inspired. Being inspired is the best way to cope with stress and depression. It's the thing that pushes you forward--even if you just tripped. It's the thing that will make you ignore your falls--and will push you to continue ahead. It's a way to make you wake in the morning and rant about having to wake so early but still gets up because you WANT to go to school.

I'm feeling that way, I swear. Haha.

Okay..that was created a week ago. Right now, I don't feel that inspired anymore. Haha. I still feel happy, though I was happier when I was making the comment above.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

Okay..that was created a week ago. Right now, I don't feel that inspired anymore. Haha. I still feel happy, though I was happier when I was making the comment above.

I just realized how a lot of us feel 'hormonally imbalanced' (haha this came from Effie - I just finished reading her update so the word stuck to me) these days! I think I have to return your reply!

YOU should get inspired again^^ Bad things happen occasionally. They come to make the good things look awesome. :) Stand up again~ You can do it!

July 27, 2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

'hormonally imbalanced'. that's anew word. haha.

"They come to make the good things look awesome"
-Yes, I now about this. Are the bad things happening to me trying to make awesome things look even more awesome? Haha. Anyway, I'll try to get inspired again. ^^

July 27, 2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Yey! You can do it! Good luck!!! ^o^

July 27, 2008 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home