Stories&Photographs

Monday, August 15, 2011

Goodbyes

"Saying goodbye is always hard. But having that feeling that we are no longer part of each other’s universe, made it a lot easier."

A friend of mine wrote this, but since I did not ask her permission to quote her, I will preserve her anonymity.

It was over - dressing up, smiling at cameras, drinking. That memory you keep on trying to bury deep, it's safe beneath the earth now. No one can dig it again and relive that feeling you very much wanted to forget. You can live in the present time now.

It was nice to know that I wasn't the only one waiting for this end, that I wasn't the only one thrilled to break free and create this little circle where only I and a few people I trust belong. It was even nicer to know that I already have that circle.

"Someday I am going to marry you and we will forget the names of those people who scarred us. We'll create our own universe where they no longer exist. Among all people I would have to trust you and you would have to trust me. We'll travel and take pictures and fight along the way. But love, we won't listen to what they say."


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger the bipolar stargazer said...

Happy to know that we have all finally moved on. :) Those painful and seemingly unbearable moments all make sense to me now. Everything still turned out for the better. :) Wish you all the luck and may it be that the paths we decided to take will lead us to a happier place. :)

August 15, 2011 10:13 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Awwww.I hope you still want me in your life. :'c Hahaha.Emo much. :) But yeah, it's over. It's all over. It's time to place both our feet in the present.

August 19, 2011 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home