Stories&Photographs

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Frozen Yogurt and 3D Glasses

I have decided to blog about things that happen everyday. I got tired of waiting for something grand to happen and then blogging about it. I mean, why not make every day grand and blog about it? I know that it's highly impossible but I guess blogging on weekends will do no harm to tight schedules. Instead of refreshing Facebook and Twitter over and over after my weekly movie, why not blog? So here.

I am a big fan of Harry Potter but I am not here to talk about its pure awesomeness. My Tumblr says it all anyway. I mean, who doesn't know about the boy who lived and the boy who loved?

I watched the movie twice; the first one was on its premiere night at SM North Edsa with Taters popcorn and rootbeer. Taters popcorn is the best. And ohmigodwatchingitonitspremierenightwithallthefansissobeautiful. The second time was at Alabang Town Center with my mom, my dad, and my two other sisters. My third sister, well, she's rarely home. I hoped she was there with us to witness the magnificent story come to an end. And to enjoy a bowl of frozen yogurt which Ate Tek paid for.

Doesn't Ate Tek look so blissful?

That's my bowl of yogurt. I can't remember what's it's called but it has cookies and almonds and white chocolates and so much yumminess.

Too bad I don't have a picture of my dad wearing 3D glasses, he looked cute and weird at the same time. Haha.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home