Stories&Photographs

Thursday, June 04, 2009

My Last Days at Home

I will be moving to my sisters' place on Sunday. Actually, my clothes were already taken there weeks ago. That's why I'm short on clothes today. Haha.

I'm moving real soon so I decided to make the most out of the luxuries things I have here. I stay up late to watch tv. I go online all day - hey, I always do this. I sleep until noon. I don't do chores. I did the dishes last night, though. Wait, I haven't abused the piano yet. I'm also spending with half of my family - the other half, I will be living with. I eat lunch with my mom. Eating means chatting with her too. I watch the news with my dad. That includes guessing which tv commercial is which where we always cheat. It's not a fair game, I tell you. After that, my mom watches her usual soapoperas. And just for the fun of it, my dad and I watch with her too.

Our first stop is GMA 7's Zorro. I love to annoy my mom by asking her a lot of questions like, "Who is this guy?", "Why does he want to kill that guy?", "He's an indio?", "Who are his parents?", and she would yell at me and tell me that it's the twist - I have to watch. When the show is over, I can't remember anything about it. Hahaha.

I send my dad to bed around 9pm because...he usually sleeps around 9pm so he would not get late for work. I don't stop nagging him until he goes to bed. He doesn't go until it's exactly 9:00, though.

My mom watches Totoy Bato next. I don't watch this - I don't have the heart for it. Seriously, why does she watch this show?

As I was working on something for school one March night, I overheard a girl crying(?), shouting(?) - I can't remember. Then I asked, "Sino 'yan, si Kim Chiu?" And that was when my mom discovered how I loathed the girl.

Now, I watch this drama with her. Of course I also started with, "Who's she?", "Oh...they're twins?", "Gosh, why are they fighting over her?", "Why was he sold?", "He's a criminal?" and after a lot more questions I finally got to the conclusion - "Tayong Dalawa" means JR and Dave, the twins from the series. Hahaha.

When my mom isn't tired enough, we stay up until SNN. I skip Kris Aquino's Bingo thingy though. Her constant squealing annoys me.

However when my mom is too tired, she leaves me with the tv and I get to watch whatever I want. My dad sleeps early so we can not use the tv in their bedroom. Anyway, here starts my staying up late.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kris said...

Aw, I envy you. I want to do the same, but we're not allowed activities late at night. So I just play Kurt's psp. Now that I've read your post, I realized how short time is for me here. I should get moving, as well.

June 05, 2009 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification: coche

I watch until late night, you know. :D

And my younger brother, however, annoys me with the typical questions you ask.

June 10, 2009 3:22 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

@Nicko (I called you Nicko again!)

You get to be the person asked - the person who knows everything about the soapopera plots? You should get a life. Haha. I should get one too; I'm really becoming a bum.

June 10, 2009 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification: lutinate

i just don't have a life in summer...

but then, don't worry, my studies give me a life. Haha.

July 06, 2009 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home