Stories&Photographs

Monday, May 18, 2009

New Layout

After what seemed like 9 hours, I have finally finished my blog layout.

When I temporarily changed my layout into a plain white one, I remember someone telling me to go change my layout because it was too simple and white was too bright, wth? I was too busy slacking so I didn't mind his comment.

I realized that summer vacation is about to end. From the news, I heard that summer has really ended so...there. Vacation. And sleeping and slacking. And surfing 24/7. Sigh.

Anyway, I didn't want to be stuck in a plain white layout for a whole year so I decided to change mine now. Actually, I wanted to make up for my extreme laziness because I spent the whole day sleeping. So there...my 9 hours. I'm not very good in these stuff: codes, tags, and the like.

I copied the theme from my Multiply, Stories&Photographs. So...Blogger=Stories and Multiply=Photographs. I just remembered that one of my summer projects is stuffing more photos in Multiply. There goes a pending job for next summer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kriselle said...

Your new layout is pretty! *A*

May 19, 2009 9:21 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Really? Thanks!

May 19, 2009 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification: myxkad

Very nice. Very nice.

I think you don't like collages, eh?

Don't worry. I like what you do. Layout designer work! :D

I'm having trouble with my layout, by the way... I'll fix it next time.

May 22, 2009 5:51 PM  
Anonymous effie said...

yey! the new layout's better than the previous one (though the chocolate box was pretty good too). :)
nice work! :D

May 23, 2009 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home