Stories&Photographs

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Surprise Dinner

I wanted to go home so bad yesterday that not even the heavy rain can stop me. The only thing that could delay me was...never mind. I met with Dela at around 5pm. And we waited for about 1 1/2 hours for Harvey and Gizelle.

The guys were planning to give us free dinner which surprised me and Gizelle. Harvey even led the prayer where he asked God to help him make us (Gizelle and I) happy. We weren't even that depressed! There were so much laughter and happiness, just like the old times. Ken dropped by just as the man was setting up the karaoke box. Would we (Dela, Harvey, and I) pass up the chance to grab the microphone and embarrass ourselves in front of the whole Muntinlupa? No. We sang three songs in total; Gizelle didn't sing. :(

The three guys planned to do their DotA thingy AFTER they take us to the jeepney terminal, but we met Errol on the way. Guess what happened. They were too excited to do their thing that they forgot to take us to the terminal. Oh, well.

Still...

Thank you, God, for giving me such sweet friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home