Stories&Photographs

Monday, September 14, 2009

Almonds and Dried Fruits

We were asked to find a nice quote, write it on an illustration board, and decorate it with stuff in Values class during my second year high school. I thought it was lame, but anyway...

Me: Ano quote mo?
Seatmate: Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Me: Pffft. Okaaay.

You know what? I received a box of chocolates lately. I was expecting bitter dark chocolate, but I got sweet milk chocolate. And the best part was my chocolates had a bonus. My chocolates had almonds and dried fruits. And that made me even happier.

5 Comments:

Anonymous effie said...

you're welcome alyzza. :D

i'm glad you appreciated MY gift. yep, everybody, that was MY gift. i repeat..MY gift.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >x]]]]

September 15, 2009 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@effie:

HAHAHA. one big proud effie!XD

Now I'm craving for one. HAHAHHA

September 15, 2009 9:14 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

@effie Hah? Wasn't that a cupcake? I was referring to a surprise in my life with a nice bonus, lol.

September 15, 2009 4:47 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Effie, you're such a poser. That was MY GIFT!:))

September 15, 2009 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, MINE!

-love lots, Alyzza's shrink

September 22, 2009 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home