Stories&Photographs

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Dear Girl Friends,

Girl friends. Sometimes they're all you've got.

Enough said.

Wait, some more.

I was reading my blog posts (all of them) some time last week and I took note of the names who appeared the most. And I said, "Wow, these people have been a big part of my life." Their names have appeared since second year high school." After a few moments, I began to think. These people...these people are guys not my girl friends. Why?

It must mean that I have spent a really big part of my time with them, these guys. Like 'after-school tambay' or 'mall trips' just to kill time. But does that mean that I never did this with my girl friends? No, I try to hang out with them once in a while. It's just that... sometimes, they have better things to do than slack all day.

Lately, I felt the need to be with them. Sadly, we could not meet up because of schedule conflicts, heavy rain, viral infections, you name it. So I'm thanking text messaging, making communication available anywhere, anytime.

My phone vibrating made me feel like I'm not alone. It made me happy. Really happy.

With love,
Alyzza♥

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.I miss you, Alyzza.I wonder when can we all meet and have fun.:( I have a lot of stories to share. It's also been a while since the 6 of us all have been together. T.T

August 09, 2009 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home