Stories&Photographs

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Long Day

For some reasons, I was so tired last Monday I couldn't study. But if I try to study the morning after, I'll end up curling in bed instead. So I needed to go to school really early last Tuesday because I failed to study for an uber long test.

So when I got to school, I began flipping on my notes. I was "like" studying for three hours. See, I have a friend who promised to help me study but ended up chatting with me. Or...I chatted with him? Whatever, we chatted. But "like" studying for three hours was helpful, the test went well.

After the test, we strolled around the campus until we decided to go to Gateway to meet another friend. Fine, I'll start naming friends now. A lot of friends are involved in this post. Effie was down that day so we, Tolits and I, decided to go to Gateway to meet her after her last class. We ended up eating pizza and strolling until we got bored while waiting for Effie's text message. Because we got bored, we decided to hop to Glorietta. While strolling around, Effie's message came telling this and that. Since its QC Day the next day (last Wednesday), I said yes.

After some tantrums were thrown, I decided to go home first and pack stuff. I left home around 5:30pm and made it into Ayala MRT Station around 6pm. The queues were so long I thought I'd spend two hours before getting in the train. The queue went around the station, around the stalls, making long loops. So I went to the far end of the queue with my heavy bag. It was a good thing that I didn't find any problem getting into a train.

I was dropped in Cubao and there I got in another train. This is the only route to Katipunan I know, forgive me. I think I looked so wasted. With all the queues, and the heat, and the heavy bag, who wouldn't be? Going back, I didn't know how to get to McDo (Katipunan) aside from walking. So there, I dragged my wasted body and my heavy bag until I saw Rabbi. And there was Effie with Miguel, Monique, Tatum, Eunice, and Tolits. And there were hugs and laughter and bliss. Riel and Bianca came shortly after. And there were funny stories, sad stories, amazing stories, heartbreaking stories and many more stories that made me miss my high school friends even more.

The long day ends here. Imagine my trip from Ayala to Diliman then to Cubao, then back to Ayala, then in Cubao again and finally to Katipunan. Actually, the "Ayala-Katipunan trip" was during the early night. But the long night was a different story, a very different story. I'm not sure of posting it yet.

7 Comments:

Anonymous joyce said...

Wow.You guys still hang out with each other. I think I'm the only one who has found a 'new' world already. :(

August 20, 2009 4:34 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Don't worry. We can hang out next time. I understand you finding a new world, the population in your side is kinda less than ours. It was really fun hanging out with the UPD and the Ateneo people. We couldn't invite you because you have a class the next day. Aww...I miss you.

August 20, 2009 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification: ancerese

I couldn't go last Wednesday.
I'm busy with the freakin' Sagala.
Next time, I'll be there. Because I miss all of you. Waah. Wasak.

August 21, 2009 9:31 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

@Nicko Wait..you're planning to come with us?! Err...JOKE! Hahaha. Next time.

August 21, 2009 9:39 AM  
Anonymous effie said...

Pupunta akong Gateway? O_O
Waa. I can't remember. xc

Thanks for the time. :D I really missed you guys. :D

joyce - i was planning to call you early that day but the effin' globe won't register me in their ucall. grr. tapos nung gabi, i was worried you might get angry if i disturb your slumber. so there. xc i really needed to be in touch with you that day. xc

August 23, 2009 6:01 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

@Effie Actually, we just wanted a direct mall from the LRT2 so we could get to Katipunan [and meet you] anytime. Gusto talaga namin Ayala Malls no? Gateway then Glorietta. I wonder why we didn't drop by Trinoma. Haha.

August 23, 2009 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word verification: trowele

mean. :(

just text me if you're hanging out.

August 23, 2009 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home