Stories&Photographs

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sadness

Yes, I am sad.

I met with some friends last Monday and we had dinner together. Schoolwork isn't eating me up so I get plenty of sleep. I met with a lot of friends last Wednesday and we had dinner together, plus a McDo food trip.

Still, I am sad.

I miss home. No, not the comforts of home like I used to say before. Just home. Okay, and the comforts of home.

It pains me each Monday I have to leave for QC. I hate having to pack and thinking, "It's going to be another week." I want to stay home as long as possible and leave as late as possible. I remember Dad texting me last week on my way back to the boarding house:

Dad: Kumain ka na? Saan ka kumain?
Me: Oo, sa Kenny [Roger's Roasters].
Dad: Nanunuod ako ng Darna.

I laughed. He was not only asking me how I was; he wants to have a little chitchat. I wanted to tell him, "
Ba't ka text ng text? Miss mo na 'ko, 'no?", but I don't have enough load. Haha.

I have been deprived of freedom incapable of accessing my emails (in both Gmail and Yahoomail) and my Facebook account for three days now. The WiFi here in our library does not permit my social networking sites. I can only log into Multiply (Thank you, Multiply, for enabling cross-posting to Blogger). And tumblr. I was forced to create a tumblr account just so I can have another business aside from Multiply. Still, I miss my restaurant and my farm. T__________________T

Going back to my sadness, I tried talking it out with a friend. He said, "
Aww, homesick siya. Uwi na tayo bukas." I can't wait for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home