Stories&Photographs

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

O.o


I am so DEAD.

I have unit circle problems. Really?
I failed to locate all the bodies of water in Asia.
I got annoyed with excessive, repetitive, pointless complaints, got accused of something, had been called something, and got really furious.
I need about 10 more hours of teaching.
I must cram accomplishing requirements - requirements that I knew of only today.
I sort of overspent.
I have not yet fixed my schedule for the next semester and my will to do it is slowly fading. Come what may, second semester.
Someone just text-ed and why, oh why must you suddenly text when I'm down? Do you have some sort of superpowers that detect my need to talk to someone sensible?
I learned that the test I was saying I'll take on the 22nd is actually on Friday.

And that's why I am so dead. I have a test about something I have no idea of on Friday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Awwww.Good luck with that, Alyzza. I feel so dead myself.O_O

Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help, just tell me. I'd be more than willing to help you.

Cheer up! Rest first before you do those stuff. Get some happy vibes from your favorite song or some funny videos. Watch Niga Higa videos. That will do the trick. :3

October 13, 2009 8:38 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Oh, yes. Your Niga Higa videos. *enters 'Niga Higa' on search bar* =))

October 13, 2009 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home