Stories&Photographs

Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the Wet Bench

Ranting to Effie was not enough so let me do this before I sleep.

Who thought Chemistry could be this demanding? Gah. You should have seen the looks on our faces while we were listening to the institute's rules and regulations.

Just as when you were so happy you finally escaped your former teacher, she returns. Our instructor is nice and considerate. But I just don't get her points when she starts to speak about Chemistry. Or was it just me?

Physics was one hell of a lecture. The building's atmosphere just feels so gloomy and deserted. And it was an afternoon class. Plus a lecturer who can't teach. And large class. What's worse is that Physics class is a daily class.

But wait, it doesn't end there! After the class, you have to fight your way with people who mob the Toki. After that, you have to wait for 40 minutes for your PE instructor who does not show up. So you're stuck in the gym because it's pouring oh-so heavily outside but-who-cares-if-I-get-soaked-I-want-to-get-home-so-bad-because-I'm-so-pissed-I'm-crying.

Dripping wet, I changed into dry clothes and curled on my bed. Not even the WiFi can make me happy. I remembered I had to get my picture taken for class requirements.

I went to the Shopping Center after a nap. Miraculously, there was something good that happened yesterday. Shops were closed but not that shop where you can get your photo taken.

But unfortunate events don't stop there! However, storytelling of how bad my day was stops here.

I was sitting on a wet bench looking at all the lit lampposts when I began to break. I wanted to do something hardcore. Something extreme. Not necessarily something evil but...yeah, I wanted to do something hard core.

I want to kiss a total stranger. I want to shoot all 15 lit lampposts. I want to punch something hard until my knuckles bleed. I want to jump from a waterfall. I want to scream. I want to run to that part of C.P. Garcia and stop cars. I want to burn stuff. I want to break hearts things. I want to throw my cellphone on the white car's windshield (but I can't because my dad will kill me). I want to bury my SIM card instead (but I can't because I won't be able to use my phone for morning call functions).

I was in so much pain that I threw my precious brush. (now that I think of it, losing my brush was okay because its bristles hurt a bit) So I had to call my personal doctor, Effie, who never fails to mend me. Aww... :">

Anyway, I'm still so pissed I'm not even bothering to check my post for errors. And remembering how I was breaking makes me feel even more depressed. I pity myself for having experienced something so harsh and so painful.

"When the rain ceased, I knew it was my turn."

8 Comments:

Blogger the bipolar stargazer said...

Aww. You're welcome dear! :D I also needed someone to talk to that day. :"> Perfect timing yung call mo. :D

June 11, 2010 2:18 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Our hearts beat as one talaga. Lagi na lang kita tinatawagan sa mga ganitong oras. Thank youuuu!

June 11, 2010 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor calayag

June 14, 2010 6:28 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

SHOO, PASCO.

June 16, 2010 9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

liked the part when you said you want to kiss a total stranger... :))


mag-sun ka na! para pwede mo ako tawagan. lol

June 18, 2010 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenk! kilala pala ako amf okaaay di na ko magcocomment tsk.

June 18, 2010 9:03 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

@PASCO syempre, ikaw lang naman ang gagong makakaisip magcomment ng ganyan e.

@MIGUEL seryoso yun no! err...pag tinawagan kita baka nagcchoir ka lang. :(

June 19, 2010 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

June 20, 2010 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home