Stories&Photographs

Monday, December 01, 2008

Wishlist

I have decided not to post a wishlist but defying my decision won't hurt, right?

1. Books

I want a book. I have been away from reading for a long time. If you're thinking about Meyer's Twilight, well, that's okay. I'm trying to stray from hating Twilight. Just don't spend the day ranting about how it gives you problems like you're playing Jasper and you can't find something to wear (OMG. Did I just say that?) or I'll hate Twilight again. I might even hate it forever. I watched the movie twice, BTW. Make it 1.5x. If you love a lot of people, watching it more than once is not impossible.

Going back, I want a book.

2. Dress

Yes, I want a dress. If you have spent a day at the mall with me, this is no news for you. I don't wear long dresses though. I'm not that tall, you know. And I hate bright colors.

3. Chocolates

This never leaves my wishlist.

4. Time

I want time. Things are starting to go fast and there's no way I can slow it down. No one can. So, I'm asking for time.

5. Happiness

No, I'm not depressed. I'm happy, actually. I'm completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy. Okay, I may not be completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy at the moment but...I've been one before. Maybe I'll become one again later.

I want happiness for everyone.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Just don't spend the day ranting about how it gives you problems like you're playing Jasper and you can't find something to wear (OMG. Did I just say that?) or I'll hate Twilight again."???

- whoa. hahaha.

December 02, 2008 1:25 AM  
Blogger Kriselle said...

Grabbing the idea!~

Just don't spend the day ranting about how it gives you problems like you're playing Jasper and you can't find something to wear (OMG. Did I just say that?) or I'll hate Twilight again.

I know I shouldn't laugh because it would be rude but... LOL XD No way. This happened?! Seriously? Haha! *pats you on the back*

I hope you get your wishes, Alyzza. Merry Christmas (in advance).

December 02, 2008 8:12 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Yes, that happened. LOL. Can you imagine? Haha. But I'm laughing about that incident now. It feels so good to express your anger. Wahaha.

Merry Christmas in advance too! :)

December 02, 2008 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm about to blog about my xmas wishes. ö

anyway, my mom bought me a dress for the christmas party. but i think i will not wear it. i never liked dresses anyway. hahaha.

merry christmas in advance. i hope i could spend time shopping with you again.

i miss you a lot. Ü

December 03, 2008 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't spend the day ranting about how it gives you problems like you're playing Jasper and you can't find something to wear (OMG. Did I just say that?) or I'll hate Twilight again.


Wahaha. Now I know. :))
I understand you. It's like they want you to share the problem with them. Haha.

Anyway, hope to get an idea from your wishlist.

I MISS YOU SOO MUCH. :D

December 03, 2008 10:25 PM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Eunice~

Why not? It's a good change. Haha. Anyway, Merry Christmas in advance too!

Gizelle~

Yeah. And it was like 24 hours nonstop. Wahaha. :))

December 04, 2008 6:10 PM  
Blogger Talon said...

Hi, I found your blog while looking for daggers, I poked around a bit, and I have come to discover: you are awesome! ^_^ Have a Merry Christmas!

December 09, 2008 1:51 AM  
Blogger Alyzza said...

Hi Mark!

I'm aweseome? Haha. Thanks. :)

Have a merry Christmas too! ^^

December 09, 2008 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. so that's why.

i will never ever spend the day ranting with that kind of thing.

maybe i'll just mention that once, if i were.

but ranting? *quotes from anonymous* whoa. hahaha.

January 01, 2009 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home