Stories&Photographs

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Random

I can't sleep. I have to post this thing I extracted from...uhh, never mind.

"I want to break away from the world. I want to find some place serene. I want to hit the walls that surround me. But I can't. I shall put my thoughts into ink instead.

I want to apologize to you. I want to tell you how regretful I am about that. I want to tell you how terribly sorry I am for making you worry. I want you to know that I did it without thinking. It was foolish, I know. But, even a million words is not enough to make you understand.

But tonight as I lie under the night sky, I think of today. Of you. Of me. Of everything. I could not sleep. It brings me pain to think of you. I believed each word from your lips. And having you defy even just one of your own words troubles me. It burdens me.

Today I felt tired. I tried to make adjustments about everything. And I did those willingly for I want to make up for my mistake. It had cost me a lot; I surrendered the thing I value most--pride.

I do not blame you, however, for having me lose this treasure. "I did it willingly," I said. I do not even accuse you responsible for the feelings I have now.

Right now, I want someone to talk to. I want someone to listen as I spill my thoughts. But no one can spare time at the moment for this moment is when people rest.

I want rest too. "Having you defy even just one of your own words troubles me. It burdens me." I want to have this weight lifted. That is why I shall go now and leave behind my pearls on the grass."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home