Stories&Photographs

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Minesweeper

Dear Blogspot,

I owe you blog posts. The term is ending which means huge waves of exams are coming. I'm fighting the urge to watch Gossip Girl, Glee, and the like. I'm fighting the urge to stay with you too long to write better stuff because I have to study. I have an exam on ballet tomorrow and I haven't even studied yet. I have a paper due on Friday. And more exams on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Given all those work, I wonder how I can't get my hands off Minesweeper. I was addicted to this years ago. And it's back. The addiction is back and it's bad. Now I'm thinking of just hitting the sack since I'm just wasting my time on Minesweeper. I don't want to stay up late for a game when I should be studying. I don't know if it's really Minesweeper or it's just me unconsciously wanting to escape sleep. Because tomorrow when I wake up, everything will be different. I will be better tomorrow.

Do answers really lie in dreams, dear Blogspot? I have a question I've been asking myself for a long time now: Which act would be less selfish - stay and hate the situation forever or get out of the picture completely? It doesn't really matter now since it's done. I hope I could make the semester pass fast. And the pain too. Make them go away. Fast. Or at least put me in autopilot until everything's over. I'm so tired of feeling and making decisions and facing consequences.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I used to be addicted to that game as well! I have minesweeper in my phone and I used to play it ALL THE TIME. There's this record system kasi. I'm always trying to beat my record time. And then yun, I got sick of it in time. :>

October 07, 2011 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home